Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The complete history of the tractor that changed farming forever.
Award-winning author and photographer Randy Leffingwell and renowned tractor historian Robert N. Pripps tell the story of the Farmall tractor, one of the most significant and popular farm tractors ever made. International Harvester's Farmall ushered in innovations in engineering, manufacturing, and design that changed the world of tractors. Along the way, the Farmall became an icon in agriculture.
In Farmall:The Red Tractor That Revolutionized Farming, the history of the Farmall is traced from the first Farmall, developed in the early 1920s, through its evolution to the new Farmall models. The book combines a broad cultural history of Farmall with photos of restored machines, as well as color and black and white archival photography.
Trace all of the tractor models, variations, improvements, engine and hydraulic advances, and accompanying implements through every Farmall generation. This new, up-to-date history of Farmall includes the latest models and implements, bringing you all of the information you want about these unique tractors.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.