Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The guide is broken up into sections that cover every aspect of farm work, from woodworking and cement-laying to farm machinery repair. Informative and easy to understand, with close to five hundred illustrations and photographs, Farm Mechanics is both a historical reference for those interested in the history of agriculture and a commonsense tool that outlines essential agricultural skills.
For those who want to know more about the golden days of farming, there are plenty of details here to paint a vivid picture of early-twentieth-century farming in the United States, accompanied by detailed photos and illustrations of farm equipment and practices in action.
But this isn’t just a book of theoretical practices for curious historians either—while some of the skills explained here might admittedly seem inapplicable for modern use (due to advances in technology most farmers aren’t taking the time to learn blacksmithing, for instance), other sections, like cement and concrete or rope and harness work for farm animals, contain tools and advice that are still indispensable to the modern-day farmer.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.