Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
In this collection of ?y-?shing stories from acclaimed novelist and outdoor writer William G. Tapply, the natural appeal of ?y ?shing comes to life. Each story in Every Day Was Special was previously published in Tapply’s back-page column, Reading the Currents” in American Angler, or in Gray’s Sporting Journal, or in Field & Stream. From Dam It” to First Light” to When Trout Get Antsy,” these thirty re-readable pieces are unique in their own ways, and yet, all are classic Tapply. These writings serve as testament to the thrill of ?shing, the inimitable energy of casting at daybreak, and the innocence of streamside summers.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.