Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Here are intriguing images and accounts of early sixteenth-century fashions for women and doublets, slashed sleeves, and hoods of mid-century; Spanish trunk hose, ruffs, and farthingales of the early 1600s; details of the reign of ribbon, the rise of the periwig, and the origin of modern suits for men; descriptions of cravats, parasols, and the bustle of the early eighteenth century; the reappearance of the hoop in the late 1700s, along with grandiose coiffures; the transformation of the wide-skirted coat into a tail-coat; and a host of other fashion trends. A valuable section on costume patterns, especially useful for community theater groups and pageant directors, is also included, as is a chronological table of French and English rulers.
Graphic artists and designers for the theater, motion pictures, and television will find the royalty-free illustrations in this comprehensive guide indispensable. Costume enthusiasts will delight in its pictorial coverage. The volume is "in fact … the most desirable single book on its subject." — Theatre Arts Monthly.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.