Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
platform of ideas about European public space and its social, cultural and economic significance. Based on
seven themes—or lessons to be learned—, this discussion is approached from different disciplines, resulting in
a wide-ranging reflection on public space as the intrinsic element that binds the European urban experience
together. These themes are Memory, Mobility, Mixture, Margins, Waterfronts, Marketplaces and Democracy,
illustrated by a selection of about fifty projects of diverse scales and programs. The book also features a
historic overview of European public space as well as impressions from international professionals. With a
foreword by Kenneth Frampton and an epilogue by Zygmunt Bauman.
The European Prize for Urban Public Space is an initiative of the Centre de Cultura Contemporània de
Barcelona (CCCB) and is co-organized with AzW Vienna; AF, London; DAM Frankfurt; Cité de l’architecture
et du patrimoine, Paris; MAO Ljubljana, and MFA Helsinki.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.