Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Is your organization rapidly accumulating more information than you know how to manage? This updated edition of Enterprise Search helps you create an enterprise search solution based on more than just technology. Author Martin White shows you how to plan and implement a managed search environment that meets the needs of your business and your employees. You'll learn why it’s absolutely vital to have a dedicated staff manage your search technology and support your users.
New material for this second edition includes material on SharePoint 2013 search, managing open source search development, website search, designing the search user, and assessing search performance. Chapters now include a Further Reading section for computer science and information science students.
- 10 critical success factors to assess organizational search maturity
- Essential skills needed to support a successful search application
- How to specify and manage open source search development
- How to manage SharePoint 2013 search
- Methods to assess the business impact of search
- Best practices in user interface design
- The importance of search for websites
- What to include in a search strategy
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.