Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
England is blessed with many beautiful cathedrals, including the world-renowned Durham, with its geometrically carved pillars; Wells, with its astonishingly graceful scissor arch; and the gloriously uplifting Ely and its octagonal tower. This book is a highly readable account of the history of England’s cathedrals, from Anglo-Saxon times to the present day. It discusses their significance, from a time when faith was an integral part of everyday life, to the present, more secular society. It also discusses the developments in cathedral architecture over the centuries and the English cathedral city.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.