Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
France’s Empire period, guided by the grand visions of the Emperor Napoleon, was one of the most sumptuous and creative epochs in French art, architecture, and decoration.
By 1800, Neoclassical architects Percier and Fontaine had left an indelible mark on the Imperial residences and on the palatial homes of the country’s leading families. The elegant decorative sensibility of this period reflected a nostalgia for the treasures of ancient Rome and Egypt and resulted in the creation of stunning, opulent interiors to match equally regal facades.
Empire Splendor is a gorgeous photographic odyssey through France’s most splendid Neoclassical residences, including extravagant chateaus, beautiful urban palaces, and Napoleon’s official domiciles. Renowned curator Bernard Chevallier leads a detailed, room-by-room tour through the finest Empire antechambers, bedrooms, libraries, salons, and beyond. This is a captivating visual experience for historians, decorators, and art lovers alike.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.