Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The Norman Cathedral is a masterpiece of medieval architecture sitting proudly on the Isle of Ely, but there is more to this city, once home to Oliver Cromwell. The authors trace the origins of life in Ely and the surrounding villages. Using vivid illustrations to bring the most recent archaeological excavations to life, the monumental Neolithic burial chamber excavated at Haddenham and Early Bronze Age burials from Sutton village are presented here for the first time. The latest research on the nationally important later Bronze Age hoard from Wilburton and Iron Age bog body from Soham highlight the importance of the Isle of Ely to British archaeology. The findings from Channel 4’s Time Team excavation of the medieval Broad Street are included with illustrations, as well as the stories of Hereward the Wake and later that of Oliver Cromwell and the Littleport riots. The book ends in the 20th century and the story of wartime Ely.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.