Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Based on the latest theory, and supporting arguments with practical examples, Hans Keiding discusses the problems of competition, risk taking in banks and the irregularities that may occur as a result. Banks in distress and avoiding bank failures through suitable regulation are also treated in a rigorous, yet easy-to-understand way.
Economics of Banking:
• treats financial intermediation both from the point of view of the bank itself and from that of society
• covers both microeconomics of banking and risk management in banks
• offers more complicated mathematics as optional
A comprehensive advanced undergraduate or master's level textbook for students in banking, economics and finance who need to get to grips with the economic theory of banks.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.