Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Vibrant color photography and compelling text make this the ultimate guide to modern Japanese life. Seven of the country's foremost architects showcase their ideas in 34 shops, restaurants, salons, bars and spas. The architecture and interior designs are uniquely Japanese and will add a distinctive flair to any retail, office or retail design project.
In collaboration with a new generation of entrepreneurs, these designers are reshaping basic concepts of how contemporary Japanese eat, work and shop. Beautifully illustrated with over 250 photos, the locations in this book reflect everything from postmodern industrialism to suggestive eroticism. A whole new language of design, propelled by the Japanese penchants for innovation, has given this generation a carte blanche to redefine Japan as the world's next cultural superpower, unhindered by the barriers of tradition.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.