Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
When this comprehensive volume of practical information was first published in the 1920s, hundreds of thousands of motorcycles were already in use. Written by a talented automotive and aviation pioneer, the profusely illustrated, easy-to-read book was one of the first exhaustive studies done on motorcycle operation and repair, offering advice on everything from mufflers and automatic oil pumps to batteries and timing values.
Following an introductory chapter on motorcycle development and design, the profusely illustrated text covers, among other subjects, various engines and power plants; theories of lubrication and carburetor design; materials employed in clutches; gear types and chain drives; frame parts, tires, and sidecars; standard motorcycle maintenance; and complete instructions for overhauling the engine. Also included is a complete chapter on the most up-to-date motorcycles of 1920. Immensely popular when it first appeared in print, Early Motorcycles will appeal just as much to today’s collectors of antique cycles, dealers, and riders.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.