Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Nearly 500 line drawings and photographs enhance the text, including reconstruction drawings of buildings long demolished or seriously altered, making this a valuable pictorial repository of the nation's early architectural heritage. In addition to carefully chosen and well-integrated illustrations, the book also contains a number of historical documents, contemporary letters, and travelers' comments that enrich the discussion, as well as account of plans, materials, and methods of construction.
For the general reader or nonspecialist, Early American Architecture provides an informative and entertaining survey, written with a minimum of technical jargon, and abundantly supplied with clarifying comments, notes, and diagrams. For the scholar, it brings together in one concise volume the research of leading specialists in the regional period architecture. Students, architects, historians, restorers — anyone interested in American architecture — will delight in this thoughtful and expertly written book, described by Lewis Mumford as "a milestone in American architectural history."
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.