Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Winston Churchill, Andy Warhol, Walt Disney, Tom Cruise, Agatha Christie, Pablo Picasso are all famous and successful in their chosen professions. All are dyslexic. Around 5 to 15 per cent of speakers of alphabetic languages (e.g. English, French and Spanish) are dyslexic; around 4 per cent severely so. But what is dyslexia? Are there different types of dyslexia? Is it more likely to occur in boys than in girls? Is there a cure? What resources are available to help dyslexic children and adults? Nicola Brunswick answers these, and other, questions informed by current thinking and cutting-edge research. This title includes chapters on the causes and symptoms of dyslexia, the importance of sound and vision to reading, the incidence and manifestation of dyslexia across alphabetic and non-alphabetic languages, and lists of dedicated dyslexia resources - support associations, websites, and assistive technology.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.