Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Dunga Manzi / Stirring Waters features Tsonga and Shangaan art, culture and heritage, and accompanies an exhibition of the same name at the Johannesburg Art Gallery. It tracks the history of these cultural groups through essays and a wealth of images of material culture and art. Divided into four sections, the catalogue first highlights the histories of the Tsonga and Shangaan, including a personal narrative of the Makhubele family. The second section explores the magnificent beading tradition and the third, the complex legacy of woodcarving from the late 19th century to contemporary times. The historical trajectory as well as the spectacular attire and equipment of sangomas, also known as traditional healers and diviners, form the subject of the fourth and last section. This full-color book showcases some of South Africa’s most treasured heritage, aiming to make readers aware of the high degree of artistic skill that exists in South Africa today—as it did in the past.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.