Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Republished now in its entirety, this delightfully entertaining volume depicts in more than 100 black-and-white captioned photographs of scores of vehicles: a "turned out" road coach, hooded gig, an elegant George IV phaëton, a Paris lady's chaise, hansome cab, landau, coupé d' Orsay, omnibus, depot wagon, buckboard, a smart "lady's country trap," and many more. In addition to elegant carriages, practical buggies, and cozy carts, this remarkable archive provides a fascinating visual commentary on nineteenth-century culture and life, recalled in vintage photographs of coachmen and grooms, stable and coachroom interiors as well as "night and dress clothing" for the properly accoutered horse.
Reprinted from a rare original edition published at the height of the age of horse-drawn transportation, this authentic sourcebook will be welcomed by model builders, transportation buffs, artists in need of authentic period illustrations, and anyone interested in the bygone era of leisurely pre-automobile travel.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.