Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Immediate and constructive, the physicality of hand drawing, upon which representation formats are based, is a necessary skill needed to communicate ideas in the field of architectural design. Drawing for Architects provides what practicing architects and architectural students need - a technique-based, progression of drawing types and instructions teaching core drawing principles needed to connect drawing with architectural design. Respected architect and author Julia McMorrough outlines issues around each of the types of drawing, showing that the conversations of plan, section, elevation, axonometric, and perspective each have a relation to the kind of design information that drawing makes possible to express. Drawing for Architects explains both the technical and disciplinary importance of drawing and how to enable design creativity and application through its practiced use.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.