Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Dragons, Tigers and Bamboo highlights 170 masterpieces from the Bill and Molly Anne Macdonald Collection at the Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art in Toronto, Canada. This extraordinary collection illustrates many different aspects of the historical interaction between Japanese and European porcelain during the seventeenth, eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. It is unquestionably the best cross-cultural porcelain collection in Canada and is among the best of its kind in the world.
Illustrated with more than 160 full-colour photographs commissioned for this volume, Dragons, Tigers and Bamboo for the first time makes the Macdonald Collection accessible to an international audience.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.