Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Celebrating the wonderful world of dolls, this coffee-table book displays the impressively diverse assemblage of Ruth E. Funk, a beloved American artist and doll enthusiast. It pays homage to doll-making and the unique character of each hand-crafted creation, whether a humble rag doll, a wooden peg doll, or a high-fashion French collectible. While Ruth’s eclectic collection does include a number of priceless treasures, it would not be complete without her most cherished ethnic pieces: simply constructed yet absolutely fascinating national dolls that proudly display the costumes and culture of their homelands. Her more than 500 dolls—antique, vintage, and modern—are photographically featured and described in terms of nationality, materiality, size, and significance. The approachable book includes the story of the author’s personal doll collecting journey as well as collector tips and resources, making it an exceptional source of inspiration for doll lovers of all ages.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.