Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Hankie Couture creator Marsha Greenberg shares her extraordinary gift for transforming vintage fabric into one-of-a-kind doll fashions. Now you can make them too! Doll Couture is an exquisite collection of fashions for 18-inch dollseverything from dresses to pants, jumpers, blouses, and shoesmeticulously crafted from vintage handkerchiefs, table cloths, tea towels, laces, linens, pillowcases, table runners, and much more.
Doll Couture showcases more than 100 of Marsha's unique fashions and accessories. It's more than a beautiful photo album though; the book includes 10 original patterns and sewing instructions so you can get started turning fabrics you already own into new and beautiful creations. Presented in stylish, sophisticated photographs modeled by a doll of Marsha's own design, and accented by sensibility quotes that highlight the designer's philosophy and aesthetics, Doll Couture sets the stage for a fabulous world of doll fashion. It's time to get started transforming your own treasured heirlooms or colorful flea-market finds into unique fashion ensembles!
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.