Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
In this new edition of the 1960s classic, Helen Borten introduces children to art and the beauty of the world around them.
Everywhere we see lines and shapes and colors that influence our daily lives. The important link between seeing and feeling is the basis of visual arts and an indispensable key to understanding and appreciation. With vivid poetic word imagery, exciting pictures and a masterful use of color, Helen Borten introduces children to all the wonders the visual world can provide!
Helen Borten was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1930. She attended the Philadelphia Museum College of Art and produced the main body of her well-loved children's picture book illustrations in the 1960s.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.