Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Discrete Mathematics for Computing presents the essential mathematics needed for the study of computing and information systems. The subject is covered in a gentle and informal style, but without compromising the need for correct methodology. It is perfect for students with a limited background in mathematics.
This new edition includes:
• An expanded section on encryption
• Additional examples of the ways in which theory can be applied to problems in computing
• Many more exercises covering a range of levels, from the basic to the more advanced
This book is ideal for students taking a one-semester introductory course in discrete mathematics - particularly for first year undergraduates studying Computing and Information Systems.
PETER GROSSMAN has worked in both academic and industrial roles as a mathematician and computing professional. As a lecturer in mathematics, he was responsible for coordinating and developing mathematics courses for Computing students. He has also applied his skills in areas as diverse as calculator design, irrigation systems and underground mine layouts. He lives and works in Melbourne, Australia.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.