Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This book examines the possibilities emerging for design and architecture by the introduction of novel computer-aided design (CAD) and digital manufacturing techniques. The form studies show the translation of digitally conceived structures into 1:1 physical prototypes.
The constructs shown here do not pretend to be perfect finalized objects; they are to be seen as experiments with generative CAD tools, algorithms, and scripting applications, although some of the outcomes look like they are ready to be put into mass production.
The insights which arose from these experiments are presented and organized within five production techniques: cross segmentation, accumulation, frameworks, loops, and folding.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.