Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Ever questioned the relevance of research to practice? This innovative text explains how research can improve the quality of your social work and provides an overview of the theoretical concepts, processes and practices involved in undertaking research within the field of social work.
Promoting critical debate to strengthen day-to-day practice, this important book is designed to encourage the development of the 'reflective research practitioner' – a professional who is both critically reflective and research aware.
Spanning the whole research process, from rationales for undertaking research for the novice, right through to critical debates on the utility of research findings, Developing Research Based Social Work Practice maintains its focus on the many ways in which research informs social work practice. This makes it essential reading for social work students and professionals of all levels and backgrounds.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.