Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
From the creator of "one of the most exciting and innovative gardens in Britain today"
With their moss-covered stones, towering trees, and pockets of quiet shade, woodlands have a romantic power unlike anything else. Whether your garden is currently open and sunny, or on the small side, you can capture that sylvan atmosphere with carefully chosen trees and shade-loving plants. In Designing and Planting the Woodland Garden, Keith Wiley explains how to combine plants in natural, self-supporting colonies. His hand-picked selection of unexpected collectables—shrubs, perennials, bulbs, ferns, and grasses—mingle with garden favorites to create fabulous effects in all seasons.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.