Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
With photographs by Max Dupain, David Moore, Wolfgang Sievers, and Eric Sierins alongside original plans, this book explores the relationship between architects, builders, and affordable housing in Australia since 1900 and the lessons learned from 20th-century designer suburbs. In the 1950s through 1970s, architects such as Harry Seidler, Robin Boyd, Ken Woolley, Michael Dysart, and Graeme Gunn applied their talents to project homes, bringing high-end design to the suburbs. Backed by Pettit & Sevitt, Merchant Builders, and other project builders, architects created small, deceptively simple houses that transformed the look of suburbia and created distinctive, sought-after affordable housing. Today, though, there exists a divide between the respectable architectural profession and modern suburban housing, with Australia’s super-sized, energy-guzzling project homes being some of the biggest in the world. The book reveals what went so wrong in the last few decades and provides hope for the future of Australia's residential housing.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.