Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The work is divided into two parts. The first part, Architectural Ironwork, includes grilles, locks and padlocks, keys, escutcheons, door knockers, doorknobs, hinges and mountings, handles and pulls, bolts and latches, signs, and brackets. The second part, Small Iron and Steel Objects, includes jewelry, toilet accessories, key rings and handbag frames, small boxes, scissors and sewing accessories, smoking accessories, religious symbols and liturgical objects, sundials, tower and table clocks, bindings, notebook covers, furniture, lighting fixtures, grilles, fireplace accessories, kitchen equipment, and various tools and instruments.
Informative captions include places of origins, materials used for new purposes, characteristics of the objects, and historical facts connected with them. The captions have been translated and supplemented with a new introduction and bibliography of d'Allemagne's work by Vera K. Ostola, Associate Curator of Medieval Art, the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.