Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
A damn fine collection of seventy-five mouthwatering recipes, inspired by iconic scenes and characters from David Lynch’s groundbreaking cult classic series Twin Peaks—returning to television in 2017 with eighteen new episodes on Showtime.
Widely hailed as the best television show ever created, Twin Peaks has become a beloved cult favorite classic that continues to attract legions of passionate fans today. Twenty years after it first aired, the show’s influence can be see in all areas of popular culture, from television shows and commercials, to comic books and video games, to films and song lyrics. The show has also impacted popular culinary traditions; there are Double R Diner copycat diners, pop-up dining experiences, doughnut-eating contests, and David Lynch’s signature coffee.
Now, fans hungry for a Twin Peaks fix can sate their appetite with this quirky cookbook that pays homage to the show. Lindsey Bowden, the founder of the Twin Peaks festival in the UK, has gathered dozens of recipes inspired by its most memorable scenes and characters, including Percolator Fish Supper, the Log Lady’s Chocolate and Chestnut Roulade, and the Double R Diner's famous Cherry pie.
Inside Damn Fine Cherry Pie you'll find delights such as:
- Coffee, Pastries & Donuts: Coffee with Mexican Chihuahua Churros
- Double R Diner Menu: Percolate Fish Supper
- Family Meals: Betty Brigg’s Meatloaf and Doc Hayward’s Diet Lasagna
- Meals on Wheels Program: Mrs. Tremond’s Creamed Corn Chowder
- Black Lodge Supper Club: Doctor Jacobi’s Secret Coconut Hawaiian Stew
- Cocktails: Audrey Horne's Cherry Twist
Ideal for viewing parties or a fun date night for two, Damn Fine Cherry Pie is a must for Twin Peaks fans, pop culture aficionados, and imaginative home cooks.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.