Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The Battle of the Somme was the most devastating engagement in which British troops fought during the First World War. The 141 days of conflict saw 400,000 British and Commonwealth casualties, with 60,000 on the first day alone. Since the end of the war, the battlefield has become hallowed ground as visitors fall silent at the sight of the rows of white gravestones marking the resting place of tens of thousands of soldiers.
Published in partnership with the Commonwealth War Graves Commission (CWGC), this is a thematic guide to about 30 locations on the Somme. Released as part of the commemorations of the anniversary of the battle, this a high quality, weather resistant battlefield companion, spiral bound and containing a map and battlefield trails. It suggests sites to visit, and reveals some of the lesser-known stories behind CWGC sites and the men and women they commemorate, providing a snapshot of the day's fighting and its casualties. This is an invaluable resource for anyone travelling to the Somme in this centenary year.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.