Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
While very few of us can boast a shoe collection to rival that of Imelda Marcos, it’s difficult to deny the mood-enhancing effect of a shiny new pair of shoes. And when a woman goes shoe-shopping, whether for skyscraper heels or wear-with-anything ballet flats, she’s spoilt for choice. Cult Shoes is a lavishly illustrated exploration of the world’s top shoe brands and designers, from Manolo Blahnik to Melissa, Camper to Clarks, and from the eighteenth century to the present day. Fashion journalist Harriet Walker selects 30 famous names that have an enduring appeal or command a devoted following, and recounts the history of each brand and its most iconic designs, among them the scarlet leather Repetto pumps immortalized by Brigitte Bardot in 1956 in And God Created Woman and Terry de Havilland’s multicoloured wedges, which have adorned the feet of celebrities since the late 1960s. A must-have for any shoe fanatic, the book also includes a concise illustrated introduction to the history of footwear, and short features on key personalities and lesser-known but influential brands.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.