Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
For 60 years, the Chevrolet Corvette, arguably one of the most recognized sports cars in the world, has been the American sports car, an icon of American horsepower and performance. The list of the car's accomplishments both on and off track is legendary. Chevrolet has never built an ordinary Corvette. Even the most mundane coupe draws a crowd everywhere it goes. The Corvette is one of the longest continually produced sports cars in existence. With a performance heritage stretching back six decades, the Corvette has been offered in numerous specialty packages for both street and competition use, many of which now rank among the world's most valuable collector cars. Award-winning author and photographer David Newhardt tells the full story of these legendary machines in 300-plus photos of 50 potent Corvettes, from the original 1953 roadsters right up to the high-performance, high-tech beasts Chevrolet builds today, like the supercharged ZR-1, one of the fastest cars ever built for use on public roads. With hundreds of photos and concise, entertaining profiles, this is a book for every Corvette enthusiast.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.