Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Book
Suppose you need to share some JSON data with another application or service. If everything is hosted on one domain, it's a snap. But if the data is on another domain, the browser's "same-origin" policy stops you cold. CORS is a new web standard that enables safe cross-domain access without complex server-side code. Mastering CORS makes it possible for web and mobile applications to share data simply and securely.
CORS in Action introduces CORS from both the server and the client perspective. It starts with making and enabling CORS requests and then explores performance, debugging, and security. You'll learn to build apps that can take advantage of APIs hosted anywhere and how to write APIs that expand your products to a wider range of users.
- CORS from the ground up
- Serving and consuming cross-domain data
- Best practices for building CORS APIs
- When to use CORS alternatives like JSON-P and proxies
About the Author
Table of Contents
- The Core of CORS
- Making CORS requests
- Handling CORS requests
- Handling preflight requests
- Cookies and response headers
- Best practices
- Debugging CORS requests
PART 1 INTRODUCING CORS
PART 2 CORS ON THE SERVER
PART 3 DEBUGGING CORS REQUESTS
- CORS reference
- Configuring your environment
- What is CSRF?
- Other cross-origin techniques
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.