Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Yates’s depictions, characterized by his juxtaposition of archetypal images with subversive political slogans, have made their way into Newsweek, CNN and the New York Times, appearing on the shirts of protestors the world over. In this collection of recent work, Yates perfects semiotic capitulation.
"John could make millions designing commercial magazine ads but instead aims his skills at unmasking and destroying those very mechanisms used to keep society obedient and asleep."—Jello Biafra
John Yates has designed cover art for artists ranging from Green Day to The Dead Kennedys to Mumia Abu--Jamal. His work has appeared in the socio-political graphics magazine Punchline, and has exhibited globally. This is his third collection published by AK Press. He lives in the Bay Area.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.