- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Richly illustrated profiles showcasing more than 50 of some of the most influential artists from the region have been arranged by medium in an attempt to transcend geographical and regional perceptions and are contextualised by New York-based arts journalist Michael Wilson in his insightful introductory essay Contemporary Art in the United States and Canada”. Also featured are a select number of articles and essays that represent the diversity of voices from across the continent, including Critical Art Ensemble, Ken Lum, Martha Rosler, Jerry Saltz and Jan Tumlir.
From Photoconceptualism to large-scale installation art, and the latest practices in a range of media, Contemporary Art in North America provides an insightful examination into the styles, perceptions and cultures of this region and its art, articulating varied arguments and opinions that guide the reader to further discussion and debate concerning the subject.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration