Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Contemporary Art in Latin America is an engaging, challenging and inspiring comprehensive survey of the most important art being made in the region today. With essays by esteemed writers and practitioners, and profiles of both established and emerging artists, this volume delves into the region’s past, present and future, to examine its position within the contemporary global art world.
The work featured shatters stereotypes and clear-cut distinction of the area, blending the personal and the political, the local and the global. Artists featured include Hélio Oiticica, Doris Salcedo, Cildo Meireles, Lygia Clark, Jesús Rafael Soto, Lygia Pape, Gabriel Orozco, Oscar Muñoz and Miguel Calderón.
With beautiful images and an equally impressive list of contributors, this volume is the ultimate resource for anyone interested in art produced in Latin America today.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.