- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This wonderfully illustrated guidebook offers answers to these questions and much more. The authors, passionate collectors of contemporary American folk art for more than two decades, have traveled widely throughout rural and urban America, searching out artists, collecting extraordinary pictures, sculptures, and objects, and gathering information. Their highly informative text, organized by region, features 181 biographies of both new and established artists and includes tips about how to evaluate the art. The book is illustrated with color photos of more than 155 works as well as forty-four black-and-white pictures of the artists. Of special value are the extensive listings of galleries and museums where the best folk art being created today may be viewed.
Supplementing the text are essays by Lee Kogan of the Museum of American Folk Art and by Nancy Druckman of Sotheby's. Regional maps, a bibliography, and a price guide round out this indispensable reference book.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration