- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This beautifully illustrated mini field guide is packed with information on 200 species of fungi found in Britain and the near Continent. The range covered demonstrates the incredible variety that exists within the world of fungi, from the better-known groups such as the boletes and russulas, to more esoteric and often strangely shaped types like bracket fungi, clubs, corals, puffballs, stinkhorns and elfcups. All the species are illustrated with superb full-color artworks that show--where relevant--characteristics of shape and other aspects of appearance that change during their lives. A concise written account covers size, description, habitat and the season in which each fungus may be found. The easy-to-follow layouts and superb artworks aid quick and accurate identification, making this book an indispensable reference in the field as well as at home.
It is compact enough to fit in the pocket, yet packed with essential information for the nature enthusiast. To protect it against the elements in the field, this book is wrapped in a durable plastic wallet. It also includes a foldout insert with at-a-glance illustrations showing comparisons between similar-looking fungi.
Renowned natural history artists including Cy Baker, David Daly, Colin Emberson and Lyn Wells painted the illustrations.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration