Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Over ten million Filipinos speak Tagalog, the official language of the Philippines. This dictionary addresses the growing need for a concise, reliable, and inexpensive English–Tagalog dictionary. It is ideal for teachers, students, businesspeople, travelers, and others who are interested in studying Tagalog. The key to understanding the Tagalog language is a thorough familiarity with the stresses, glottal vowels, and basic vocabulary of the language, all of which are treated in this book. Pronunciation guidelines were determined by the Institute of National Language, which based its preference on standard Manila dialect. Used in conjunction with Tagalog for Beginners or Elementary Tagalog, also published by Tuttle Publishing, this dictionary is an indispensable tool for those learning Tagalog or traveling to the Philippines.
- Over 6,000 practical entries.
- Perfect for learning everyday vocabulary.
- Uses pronunciation guidelines from the Institute of National Language in the Philippines.
- Ideal for teachers, students and travelers.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.