Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The effects of the evolution of native title on Australian jurisprudence are carefully examined in this updated chronicle that covers everything from the original decision Mabo v Queensland [No.2] to the significant High Court cases in 2002 and the recent Bennell decision in 2008. This remarkably accessible exploration provides critical analysis of 10 significant cases, a time line that maps the trajectory of key doctrines, and identification of the underlying themes and contradictions in the law. Containing an updated, annotated case list and a revised introduction and conclusion that comment on recent developments, this new edition of a unique critique will be infinitely useful to scholars, students, legal practitioners, the judiciary, and policy makers, among others.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.