Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
When We Were Very Young
Children's Books delight the young and the young at heart. From the gentle ritual of Goodnight Moon to the incredible odyssey of bad boy Max in Where the Wild Things Are, these timeless tales remain with us as certainly as a mother's hug.
Collecting Children's Books showcases some of the finest books and accompanying artwork from 1900 to the present in a warm, informative and exquisite fashion, reminding us all of the joy found in this transcendent genre. From Winnie-the-Pooh to Curious George, Alice in Wonderland to Mary Poppins, and from The Poky Little Puppy to The Very Hungry Caterpillar, you will enjoy a treasure trove of remarkable--and highly collectible--children's literature.
This delightful hardcover book features:
- More than 100 years of classic and collectible Children Books, including values for signed and unsigned First Edition works.
- 500 color images
- Original art from such masters as Garth Williams (Charlotte's Web, Stuart Little), Maurice Sendak (Where the Wild Things Are) and Dr. Seuss.
- Collecting tips, what to look for when buying, and lists of suggested readings by era for those seeking to rediscover the pleasure--and value--found in children's literature.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.