Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
An American Icon!
W.R. Case & Sons' dedication to fine quality and craftsmanship has made the company's pocket knives cherished possessions passed down through generations, and the most revered and widely collected in the world for more than a century.
The only full-color price guide devoted solely to Case pocket knives, this book features nearly 1,000 photos, current values for hundreds of pocket knives from 1920 to today, and detailed information about methods for creating knives, quirks of the pattern numbering systems, tang stamps, types of blade steels, and knife shields.
You'll also enjoy:
- Identifying and pricing details for pocket knives most prized by collectors, including Pattern 20 Peanut, highly popular 54 Pattern Trapper, Pattern 72 Bulldog and Buffalo, and Pattern 97 Shark Tooth
- A showcase of the different types of natural and synthetic handle materials used to create Case knives, including bone, Delrin, metal, pearl and imitation pearl, stag, and wood
- A new section of 12 Case modern knife patterns, including the Mid-Folding Hunter and Sway Back, as well as some collaborations with famed knifemaker Tony Bose
- A new section on bolsters
- Vintage catalog pages and other items
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.