Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Churches up and down the United Kingdom have some remarkable collections of the most exquisitely embroidered clothing which are part of our hidden heritage. Our cathedrals hold in their treasuries some of the most beautiful textile pieces ever produced in Europe and beyond. There is a whole fascinating history to these priestly vestments and how they developed for use in our churches here in Britain and the West of Europe. This book touches on the tradition and mysticism which surrounds church vestments and the role these garments continue to play in the 'theatre' of church, how colour and ornament were and are still used as visual symbols of Christian faith. Sarah Bailey explores both historical and contemporary production of clerical vestments including some of the practicalities of design, the symbolism of colour, the sourcing of fabrics and the embroiderers themselves.
TOC: Introduction /The London Season /Origins and 'rules' /The ritual of court presentation /How to be a debutante /Parties /Famous debutantes /The last debutantes /Index
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.