Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Showcasing prominent commercial structures and the talented architects who brought them to life, these pictorial histories contain outstanding photography of some of the leading cities in the United States. Offering insight into the diversity and progression of metropolitan architecture, different firms represented in this series discuss the influences found in their featured work. Illuminating the unique and defining characteristics of each building, the process that brought it to fruition, and the impact each structure had on the community at large, these artistic chronicles will delight lovers of architecture, travel, and urban living.
At the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Denver must recompense natural beauty with its own structural wonders. Including a foreword by Mayor John Hickenlooper, this volume features striking images of Denver’s incredible public architecture, such as the Denver International Airport and the Children’s Hospital, as well as more private escapes, such as Watermark Luxury Residences and Fire Clay Lofts.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.