Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Chinese painting, one of the oldest art forms in the world, involves essentially the same techniques as calligraphy and is done with a brush dipped in black or colored ink. The artist is able to wield the soft brush with strength and dexterity to create a wide variety of strokes and a subtle spectrum of colors. In terms of motifs, it can be divided into three genres, namely figures, landscapes and flower-and-birds, with the former preceding the latter two historically.
The portrayal of figures saw its heyday during the Tang dynasty (618-907 AD) while the Song dynasty (960-1279 AD) witnessed a highly-developed sophistication in landscape as well as flower-and-bird paintings.
Chinese Painting starts from the ancient invention of paper and ends with the renewal and innovation of this art form in modern times.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.