Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Chinese ceramics, a form of fine art dating back to the primitive days, range from construction materials such as bricks and tiles, hand-built pottery vessels fired in bonfires or kilns, to the sophisticated porcelain wares made for the imperial court.
The technique of making ceramics saw its heyday in the Tang and Song dynasties. and continued its development into a highly sophisticated form during the Qing dynasty, with multiple varieties, refined craftwork and diversified shapes and patterns. It gradually became the key commodity in China's export trade and gained so much popularity all over the world that it has become known by the name of its motherland—china.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.