Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The architecture of ancient China embodies the country's expansive cultural heritage, and represents one of the world's great architectural traditions. It also reflects the different topographies and peoples spread across the country's vast territory.
Architectural historian Wang Qijun takes readers on a visual journey, investigating the most striking and significant aspects of Chinese architectural history. Accompanied by over 100 photographs and exquisite illustrations, more than 40 of the most important structures from different dynasties are highlighted in this book, such as the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, Yungang Cave, Daming Palace and Dule Temple.
A fascinating overview of ancient Chinese architecture and how it influenced history and culture, this book is a must for those interested in learning more about China.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.