Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
When the painter Duncan Grant died in 1978, the house in East Sussex that he and Vanessa Bell had rented since World War I was in a very sorry state. Amazingly, the original designs and decor created over the years were still in place—the wall surfaces, the furniture, the wood panels, the ceramics, the fabrics, the paintings, and, of course, the garden. However, damp, dirt, and neglect had reduced these to a most wretched state, risking the loss of a house with real historic, cultural, and artistic significance. This book tells how Deborah Gage, a determined young woman in her twenties, set about saving this house by galvanizing support, raising money, and masterminding the project. With the help of many individuals and despite setbacks, the restoration was a success. This account describes the work in detail, giving a fascinating insight into the restoration of a house and a garden. Today, Charleston is open to the public—an extraordinary achievement, carried out with passion and conviction, and a fitting celebration of the lives of those who lived there.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.