Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The great Scottish architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh (18681928) has come to be seen as one of the most influential early modern designers. Like Frank Lloyd Wright, whom he rivals in popularity today, Mackintosh viewed the design of furniture and interiors as a vital part of his architectural work. Today, reproductions and objects based on his design ideas are wildly popular.
This is the fourth edition of the primary reference work on Mackintosh furniture and the first time it has been in print in more than twenty years. Completely revised and redesigned, with new information and many new color illustrations, the book documents every surviving piece of Mackintosh furniture and every drawing, as well as his interior designs (including reconstructions of interiors that have been destroyed).
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.