Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Stand up to anxiety and feel cool, calm, and confident.
Worrying all the time can stop kids from having fun with friends, hobbies, sports, or school. The CBT Workbook for Kids helps them get back to doing the things they love. These ideas and activities for children ages 6-10 use proven, up-to-date cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) strategies to help manage—or even change—worried thoughts and feelings.
This CBT workbook is an imaginary toolbox for any anxious child, full of methods to help lower anxiety. First it helps them figure out what’s going on in their heads—and then gives them tools to change it. Fun quizzes, drawing challenges, and fill-in-the-blank exercises show them new ways to look at each worry.
The CBT Workbook for Kids includes:
- Helpful skills—Learn techniques for expressing feelings, dealing with anger, staying focused, and making smart decisions.
- Bright ideas—Discover everyday calming methods, like creating a morning routine, asking for help, and facing fears a tiny bit at a time.
- You’re not alone—Each chapter in this CBT workbook has stories about how other kids might experience anxiety, too.
The CBT Workbook for Kids helps kids take a deep breath, face their fears—and win!
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.