Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Twenty-nine residences built between the late seventeenth century and the present day are featured in new, stunning color photography that captures architectural details inside and out and enchanting Spanish, Moorish, European and Mexican antique furnishings, artifacts, and crafts. Author Linda Leigh Paul traces the history of Spanish style architecture from its Iberian sources to the development of the Mission style in the Americas to the still-flourishing Spanish Revival and Mediterranean styles, and endlessly rich details, including ornate wrought-iron, wood balconies, crafted glass, colorful tiles and textiles, and graceful arches. But what all of the houses featured in Casa Bohemia have in common—though they range across centuries and places as diverse as San Miguel de Allende, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Hollywood, Malibu, Texas, and Wyoming—is a visual richness and vitality that emerges from the distinctive approaches to preservation and decoration found in each.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.